Ready or not; here I come!
Find all of your favorite Kakao Friends with the KakaoTalk Hide-and-Seek theme!
==========
* This theme is only available for KakaoTalk.
Please install KakaoTalk first in Google Play.
* How to apply the theme:
Once you have downloaded the theme, go to More > Settings > Themes on KakaoTalk to apply the theme.
Lee Nonton
Iove kakaotalk so much
Rated: 5 Star
Esmat Jelviyan
Dos dashtam <3
Rated: 5 Star
Putri Aisyah Aminah
Cute
Rated: 5 Star
Kimhak Chea
it is good
Rated: 5 Star
Reymar Dizon
Very Nice :)
Rated: 5 Star
Steve B. Gunn
I love it so much I've got my friends who are willing to join and as I look further there's so much more one can do to customise this app to one's liking. It's awesome and deserve every star I gave.
Rated: 5 Star
No comments:
Post a Comment